The following is only a guideline based on the experience and knowledge of the Nepal Climbing Team. Participants are solely responsible for procuring an appropriate visa for their stay in Nepal.
Prior to arrival in Kathmandu, international participants are advised to note the following details to ensure efficiency through immigration.
- Have your valid passport in hand.
- Fill in the ‘ Tourist Visa Arrival Card ‘ that is provided in-flight and/or arrival area.
- Have Kathmandu accommodation address information available
- Make payment at the payment counter according to your visa requirement. While you can use different modes of payments cash (USD) is most efficient.
On Arrival Visa Fee
15 Days – 30 USD
30 Days – 50 USD
90 Days – 125 USD
- Collect the payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Immigration Desk with your:
- completed Arrival Card
- payment receipts
- Personal photograph (size: 1.5” x 1.5”) which will be collected to complete the application.
Comprehensive Nepal Tourist Visa information can be found at: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa